Groups

Iphone4 replacement from Orange

Recently I have bought a iphone4 from someone
    which is locked to Orange.

What if my iphone is broken down, can I just go to orange shop to ask for a replacement? I guess that iphone4 isnt registered on my name.

10 Comments

I doubt they will do anything for you, you should go to the apple store.

Original Poster

Apple store is responsible the warranty for any iphone4 from any network supplier?

Defo go to the apple store, with a bit of luck they will give you an unlocked one. While Orange will repair it on your behalf, apple will replace it pretty much no questions asked. Also you can send away to have it done, which is very quick from experience.

I highly doubt orange will do anything as the phone is in someone else's name.

Going to apple will be your best bet.

Original Poster

saying that if my LED flash is broken down, cant flash or turn on.
    would apple replace one for me?

Long as it wasn't accidental damage I don't see why not.

Even if there are signs of damage, Apple "usually" don't pick up a fuss about it.

juvtkl

saying that if my LED flash is broken down, cant flash or turn on.would … saying that if my LED flash is broken down, cant flash or turn on.would apple replace one for me?

Yes, they replace it no matter what most of the time if they can physically see its broken.

Original Poster

thank you
    then what should i bring to apple shop if my ip4 is broken down? just the phone only?
    would they replace it immediately?

juvtkl

thank youthen what should i bring to apple shop if my ip4 is broken down? … thank youthen what should i bring to apple shop if my ip4 is broken down? just the phone only?would they replace it immediately?

Yes to both questions.

Original Poster

Cheers mate
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2275
      2. Free Sky Sports Day Pass if anyone wants it22
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay918
      4. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?915

See more discussions