Iphone8 or Iphone x Upgrade

Found 16th Jan
I am looking for a good Iphone 8 or iphone x upgrade deal, ideally with EE , with 10gb and the 64 version......I also need to add a sim only deal to use in my old phone.

Is there any god offers on at the moment?
Community Updates
9 Comments
Go iPhone x. major difference as it’s oled and edge to edge
Original Poster
what is the difference between the 2 im sooo confused
Offers for Iphones lol
terrimai12 h, 57 m ago

what is the difference between the 2 im sooo confused

One you will look like a complete Bell end when paying for stuff as you try and line your face up to use Apple Pay (when they allow it to use the Face ID), currently you have to have an Apple Watch to make payments. The other is a normal iPhone which you can easily use Touch ID on to pay for stuff.
I'd wait till they reveal iPhone X version 2 this year. It'll probably have a plus version as well.
cmdr_elito14 h, 54 m ago

One you will look like a complete Bell end when paying for stuff as you …One you will look like a complete Bell end when paying for stuff as you try and line your face up to use Apple Pay (when they allow it to use the Face ID), currently you have to have an Apple Watch to make payments. The other is a normal iPhone which you can easily use Touch ID on to pay for stuff.

What are you talking about?!
‘They’ already do allow Face ID for Apple Pay, and you don’t look like a ‘complete Bell’ lining it up because you can pre approve it holding it at a normal angle before tapping your phone near the card reader. IME Touch ID has failed far more times than Face ID
Original Poster
cmdr_elito20 h, 17 m ago

One you will look like a complete Bell end when paying for stuff as you …One you will look like a complete Bell end when paying for stuff as you try and line your face up to use Apple Pay (when they allow it to use the Face ID), currently you have to have an Apple Watch to make payments. The other is a normal iPhone which you can easily use Touch ID on to pay for stuff.

lol thank you
missy897 h, 40 m ago

What are you talking about?! ‘They’ already do allow Face ID f …What are you talking about?! ‘They’ already do allow Face ID for Apple Pay, and you don’t look like a ‘complete Bell’ lining it up because you can pre approve it holding it at a normal angle before tapping your phone near the card reader. IME Touch ID has failed far more times than Face ID

Ok I stand corrected they now allow people to look like bell ends making Apple payments!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants