Iphone/ipad external storage

Edited by:"BSAR101"Found 20th Aug 2017
I hadnt realised just how little internal storage we have for the ipad mini we have had for some time. iv got 4 episodes of pawpatrol and bear hunt and cant even get anything else on it. I want to add films and cartoons for my son to watch on the plane. and wondered if anyone else has one,or they recommend a different brand or method.
We have 2 external hard drives we have films on we plug in to our tv, can I add a converter maybe? Is there even a converter that would be comparable.

Will this or simillar work:
ebay.co.uk/itm…726

Thanks guys

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
3 Comments

I haven't tried the flash drive you mention, but there is the Leef iBridge which is highly recommended on Amazon but way more expensive. As for a converter, there's Format Factory that is free for the PC, that can convert video and audio files.

Original Poster

Thank you very much for your reply, I was looking at the ibridge a minute ago but wondering why it was so much more expensive at the side of the others ....but I also dont want to waste money as I have on iphone charges for example that end up not working and rubbish and ending up havig to buy a proper icharger anyway lol ....

Not just get a months free sub for either or all of netflix, now tv, prime, there are loads of kids content.

Assuming your plane has WiFi or you have a local mobile phone hotspot.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions