Groups
    EXPIRED

iPod 32gb Touch

is there anywhere that can beat dixons tax free? £280. wanted brand new and not from a seller/ebay. vouchers or codes that can be applied to shrink prices would be great.

7 Comments

Banned

Would that include Amazon Marketplace £259 there

Amazon market place are selling the 32gb for £259 now amazon.co.uk/exe…new

Original Poster

yer saw this one elsewhere but im not too keen on buying from there as u then have no comeback if something goes wrong. as this will be my third ipod

Banned

OK give me a mo :thumbsup:

......Best I can do is the Price match against Amazon at PC World That will give a price of £291.50, collect in store

Original Poster

could i have dixons pricematched at: Price £290.05

so could i use the 5% Off @ PC World voucher on top of that onsite?

Banned

I'm not sure they price match from online sales. They will definitely price match Dixons as long as you can show them a price on the web. That would give a £4 discount and still bring the price to only £286

I'm interested in one too - just wondering if anybody has one to sell or trade on here (not to bothered about getting a brand new one)?

Original Poster

theres the ones on amazon marketplace..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671414
      2. One for the mathmeticians33
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424614496
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7261375

See more discussions