Found 8th Jan 2007
Hi Everyone..

I'm looking round to get an 80gb Ipod, and just wanted to check I'd found a good price. The best I've seen is at the Apple store for £259, then using the £23 discount code ( + 3% quidco). £228.
I'm also looking at getting 3 speaker systems for it too ( 1 decent one although I'm not majorly impressed with the Bose for the money and 2 cheap ones ) also wanting to get the car adaptor, so wondering if anyone knows of any good packages deals that might be better?

Thanks in advance

Helen

1. Ask
  2. iPod
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. iPod
7 Comments

I've been looking to get one myself, with the discount £228 is a pretty good price.

You can get them for around the £220 mark though. I suggest you look at savastore.co.uk or maybe amazon. The prices i've found are for the black ones, which for some reason seem to cost slightly more. Try looking at froogle.co.uk, it has a better range than kelkoo

Don't know if you are bothered by the colour but you can get the white 80gb Ipod ]here from ebuyer for £217.37 delivered.

try link again ]ipod

clappo27

I've been looking to get one myself, with the discount £228 is a pretty … I've been looking to get one myself, with the discount £228 is a pretty good price.You can get them for around the £220 mark though. I suggest you look at savastore.co.uk or maybe amazon. The prices i've found are for the black ones, which for some reason seem to cost slightly more. Try looking at froogle.co.uk, it has a better range than kelkoo

Welcome to HUKD clappo27 :thumbsup:

Monitor what [url]www.boots.co.uk[/url] (the chemist) has to offer - I ended up getting my 30gig 5th Gen video for under £138 - after [url]www.quidco.com[/url] and money in point on my boots card

Original Poster

Thanks for your help everyone.. I think the ebuyer deal looks the best so far, and they have some cheap speakers that arn't too expensive.

Thanks again

Amazon were doing it last week at £209

Was gonna post it, but thought the saving wasn't that great

[SIZE=2]Amazon offer is away now - just checked.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Sorry[/SIZE]
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anyone else bored of video gaming2030
    2. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA2099
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769517
    4. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1317

See more discussions