Groups

ipod ADVICE

hi i have ipod nano 8gig but have no leads or power for it, its charged at mo and want to put on for sale thread put need to take the pics from it first first does any one no if i can do this with out leed thanks...

4 Comments

You can sell it without the leads, just ensure that this is made clear in your Ad.

Original Poster

thesaint;1708639

You can sell it without the leads, just ensure that this is made clear in … You can sell it without the leads, just ensure that this is made clear in your Ad.

thanks but don't want to sell with my daughters pics on it so just wondered how to delete them off with no leads...thanks for that though:thumbsup:

justneo;1708676

thanks but don't want to sell with my daughters pics on it so just … thanks but don't want to sell with my daughters pics on it so just wondered how to delete them off with no leads...thanks for that though:thumbsup:

Oh, sorry.

I don't even know how to do it with the leads. Have you tried the "Help" section on Apple's site?

Original Poster

thanks saint didn't think of that site says cant be done so going to borrow lead....thanks for idea where to look
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions