Groups

ipod backup program

looking for a free ipod back up program that will transfer all my playlists etc to my new ipod

Thanks in advance

10 Comments

Original Poster

Grr just tried ephpod , put creat playlist for each album it wiped my playlists and i closed it down telling it not to save and it has so all my playlists have gone now anyone know how to restore them im so angry with it , thanks for any help

Haven't you got everything in iTunes bud?

Original Poster

esq3585;4465653

Any … Any good?http://www.download.com/CopyPod/3000-2141_4-10368585.htmlhttp://www.copytrans.net/

i tried copytrans although it will only let me hav 100 songs couldnt find a serial anywher that worked
    t0mm;4465682

Haven't you got everything in iTunes bud?

no i didnt used to have enough space so just put it on my ipod i now have an external hard drive

ALEXSHEFF92;4465809

i tried copytrans although it will only let me hav 100 songs couldnt find … i tried copytrans although it will only let me hav 100 songs couldnt find a serial anywher that workedno i didnt used to have enough space so just put it on my ipod i now have an external hard drive

I found a program on torrents that had so many useful ones in go on and search for ipod apps aio

i did it to mine in minutes.

Original Poster

t0mm;4465833

I found a program on torrents that had so many useful ones in go on and … I found a program on torrents that had so many useful ones in go on and search for ipod apps aioi did it to mine in minutes.

sounds cool any chance of a name or link to a torrent, also do you have any idea how to restore the playlists deleted :x did you get youre iphone ? :thumbsup:

Yeah I did thanks

did you want that tracking number mate?

Original Poster

t0mm;4465877

Yeah I did thanks :)did you want that tracking number mate?

Cool
    Nah its alright thanks, do you know the name of that program or dont you remember it.

ALEXSHEFF92;4465924

Cool Nah its alright thanks, do you know the name of that program or dont … Cool Nah its alright thanks, do you know the name of that program or dont you remember it.

I don't it was on the stolen laptop Just search for ipod apps aio aio is all in one.
    Then read the desc.

Original Poster

Rawwwwghh im so annoyed i had nearly 4000 songs on my ipod just looked its now down to 1400 i dont know where theyve gone lots which i cant get again cos theyre from grime artists mixtapes etc. anyone have any clue how to do recover them, i will owe you my life lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions