Groups
    EXPIRED

ipod Cable for a Stereo..best place to buy?

Hi

I was wondering if anyone knows of any places to buy a cheap Ipod Cable that you can plug into a stereo...its on behalf of my friend...I have know idea what ipod she has or what type of connection she has at the back of her stereo...do I need these details, or is it standard throughout...
    Would Maplins be a good store to get one...and whats the cheapest you can get in the shops, I dont think she would be willing to buy one online

3 Comments

Yes try deal extreme. They are in USA but prices are unbearably cheap and include postage in price.

Original Poster

xxnic0laxx;5909999

Yes try deal extreme. They are in USA but prices are unbearably cheap and … Yes try deal extreme. They are in USA but prices are unbearably cheap and include postage in price.

Hmm see, Im not sure she would want to buy it from a website...I know its a good website, as my brother has got a few things from there, but she is quite dubious...I think her dad wants it more than her, and I think not buying things on the net runs in the family..lol...thanks for your help though, I'll ask her that this webpage could possibly have the best price:)

Ok no probs. Sorry I didn't read the last part of you message re not buying on the web, duh!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Remortgaging to pay off debt89
      2. Cheapest new phone line install existing customer56
      3. Decent hoover66
      4. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)46

See more discussions