Groups

IPOD ... Can someone help please???

i have an ipod classic 120gb and i have downloaded some music videos through vuze and want to put them on my ipod which is connected but the red cross comes up when i try to drag and drop can someone tell me where i'm going wrong please!!!

8 Comments

Banned

use itunes...im sure vuze downloads it to some folder in your documents..find the folder open songs in iTunes and then sync :thumbsup:

Original Poster

it's saying it cant be played with itunes cause its mkv??

kate50dadford;5724376

it's saying it cant be played with itunes cause its mkv??

you can't play mkv files on an ipod or itunes you need to convert it to an mp4 file

Original Poster

souljacker;5724417

you can't play mkv files on an ipod or itunes you need to convert it to … you can't play mkv files on an ipod or itunes you need to convert it to an mp4 file

how do i do that please!!

I use a programme called gotsent to convert mkv's to mp4 for my ps3

It'll do the same job for the ipod:

videohelp.com/too…ent

Original Poster

souljacker;5724461

I use a programme called gotsent to convert mkv's to mp4 for my … I use a programme called gotsent to convert mkv's to mp4 for my ps3It'll do the same job for the ipod:http://www.videohelp.com/tools/GOTSent

ty rep left

Original Poster

is there a converter that is free or do i have to pay?/
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846184
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764261
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31147
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio913

See more discussions