Expired

Ipod car aux cable....

7 replies
Found 28th May 2009
I've just got a new car with an Ipod aux input. Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced cable to connect my ipod? The apple website shows some typically ridiculous pricing!

Thanks for any help

7 Comments

i got a belkin from an apple store. i think it was £10 but not 100%. It winds up so there are no wires dangling but the main reason for purchase, was the fact that it has a 5 year guarantee, and i have found that cheap cables are not worth paying for. They usually break. hope this helps

I bought an Aygo with the aux input socket. Got a cable for my iPod off Fleabay. Around £2 if I remember right and has worked perfectly for months.

Maybe try there

i bought a ford focus and went to ford to buy the lead for it, was only £7.50!!! which i fort was amazing for a main dealer price too.. hope this helps

by the way it works BRILLIANTLY! and i use it everyday

ebay.

ebay item 270398207666 - this is what i got and works fine

I would suggest that you consider the LiqudAux system from Kensington. My car has an aux input and I have used this (and hidden it all with an extra 12v supply) and the wireless control is on the rear of the steering wheel. It now is a good working system and has allowed added functionality whilst keeping my inbuilt sat nav and supposed top of the range sound system (which of course has a built in mp3 cd changer and therefore no CD changer input for connects2 boxes etc.).

Original Poster

andrpro;5347076

ebay item 270398207666 - this is what i got and works fine

Wow bargain....i'll give it a try.

Thanks everyone for all your help!!!

Rep left
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247615
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604803
    3. Free sweet Sunday’s code11
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769363

See more discussions