Groups

Ipod Classic 160GB Black BN sealed

The wife has just won a ipod classic 160GB in black, we havent opened it so all sealed, because we both have iphones.

How much is it worth?
    I see ebay go for between £100-£160

what would CEX offer? do they offer more if its sealed?
    We can show proof it was won at my wifes work, so isnt nicked!

Thanks

12 Comments

Well, they are £197 new at apple, so you should easily get £160 - £170 on 'the bay'

Original Poster

I would bay it, but they take too much of a chunk of the sale
    perhaps I should offer it here?

m623d

I would'nt bay it, but they take too much of a chunk of the saleperhaps I … I would'nt bay it, but they take too much of a chunk of the saleperhaps I should offer it here?

Fixed and yes..

Avoid eBay they're too greedy.

maybe around £145 to £150 when you take off the fees, if selling it for £170.. rough estimation..

remember, if you want to sell it here you have to expire this thread and wait 7 days Local papers might be the way forward

You probably won't be allowed to sell it on here - profiteering etc. If you hadn't said you won it, and just had a sealed one, then you would have been able to
    Edited by: "DragonChris" 3rd Mar 2011

You are allowed to sell things that you won on here, as long as it is not above RRP

Original Poster

I said we won it because who would buy one and not open it??
    did want people to think it was nicked.

Fink I'll bay it

Could Gumtree it, but beware anything over the £100 value gets Nigerian Scammers attention.

Original Poster

m623dI would'nt bay it, but they take too much of a chunk of the sale … m623dI would'nt bay it, but they take too much of a chunk of the sale perhaps I should offer it here?Fixed and yes..Avoid eBay they're too greedy.

Thanks for correcting my spelling, but you had no need, if you read the sentence it was correct
    Edited by: "m623d" 4th Mar 2011

Mallinersha

Fixed and yes..

FAIL
    Edited by: "DragonChris" 6th Mar 2011

Mallinersha

Fixed and yes..Avoid eBay they're too greedy.

are you sure? X)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Spotify Family Premium share925
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424714500
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691418
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2747

See more discussions