1. Ask
  2. iPod
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. iPod
9 Comments

usually amazon.co.uk

Original Poster

any money of vouchers to get price down?

bump as i am looking for the same lol

Banned

I have a silver 80GB classic i might be selling - fancy a touch instead

dimebars;3367122

I have a silver 80GB classic i might be selling - fancy a touch instead

how much would you want for it delivered and what cond is it in can i see some pics?

Banned

blue1878;3367149

how much would you want for it delivered and what cond is it in can i see … how much would you want for it delivered and what cond is it in can i see some pics?

not sure yet! i am sure i have seen them selling for around £120

The condition is probably 4/5 (usual scratcheson the back) and you will have to wait until tonight/tomorrow to get some pics

I also have a used Griffin RoadTrip for it too.

Have the boxes for both

dimebars;3367160

not sure yet! i am sure i have seen them selling for around £120The … not sure yet! i am sure i have seen them selling for around £120The condition is probably 4/5 (usual scratcheson the back) and you will have to wait until tonight/tomorrow to get some picsI also have a used Griffin RoadTrip for it too.Have the boxes for both

apple have them refurbished for £115 with the year warrenty still let me know anyway :thumbsup:

dimebars;3367160

not sure yet! i am sure i have seen them selling for around £120The … not sure yet! i am sure i have seen them selling for around £120The condition is probably 4/5 (usual scratcheson the back) and you will have to wait until tonight/tomorrow to get some picsI also have a used Griffin RoadTrip for it too.Have the boxes for both

hi do you have any pictures etc yet still interested :thumbsup:

Banned

blue1878;3376702

hi do you have any pictures etc yet still interested :thumbsup:

sorry mate been really busy - still not sure what its worth tbh, and i need to decide whether to sell it 1st!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711606
    2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would35145
    3. UBER can be a waste of money1223
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769252

See more discussions