Groups
    EXPIRED

Ipod Classic - 80GB

Best prices online, please?

Don't mind either colour. It's helping my girlfriend out for my Christmas present.

Gracias.

14 Comments

£148.06 for the silver on bt.com

£148.90 for the silver on dixons.co.uk ( less 2.5% quidco = £145.17, I a sure there was a 5% off dixons code somewhere but I cannot find it, maybe its expired now? )

Hope this helps..........

Managed to get mine for £125 from La Reduote.

I think I saw a deal posted for John Lewis that brings it down to about £135ish!

Have a look in the main deal's forum!

why do people bother buying Ipod classics when you can get Ipod videos for the same price practicaly, and their way better?

negativec

why do people bother buying Ipod classics when you can get Ipod videos … why do people bother buying Ipod classics when you can get Ipod videos for the same price practicaly, and their way better?

ipod classic > ipod video

unless you mean ipod touch in which case, there are huge differences.

negativec

why do people bother buying Ipod classics when you can get Ipod videos … why do people bother buying Ipod classics when you can get Ipod videos for the same price practicaly, and their way better?

:roll:

ipod classics have 80GB! john lewis is best bet, £20 off code then quidco, around £135 ish.

ghost101

ipod classic ipod videounless you mean ipod touch in which case, there … ipod classic > ipod videounless you mean ipod touch in which case, there are huge differences.

no i ment what i ment i think :P.....

do Ipod classics play video?

negativec

no i ment what i ment i think :P.....do Ipod classics play video?

youtube.com/wat…oAs

woah thanks Nat, I so never knew that, I just thought it was a bigger version of the old style "music only" player thanks again.

LOL - no worries!

Personally, why you would want to watch movies on something so small is beyond me. But great for Photo's and other media as well, and the deal from La Redoute made it as cheap as a 8gb Nano for me!

Ipod classics also have Hi definition component out via the headfone jack.
    So if you get the video lead you can store films on the ipod for when away on holiday or if you have a caravan and component-in on your tv.
    Very handy :thumbsup:

adamck

So if you get the video lead you can store films on the ipod for when … So if you get the video lead you can store films on the ipod for when away on holiday or if you have a caravan and component-in on your tv.Very handy :thumbsup:

I didn't know that!

adamck

Ipod classics also have Hi definition component out via the headfone … Ipod classics also have Hi definition component out via the headfone jack.So if you get the video lead you can store films on the ipod for when away on holiday or if you have a caravan and component-in on your tv.Very handy :thumbsup:

I think I'm gonna give my sister her Ipod video back (she got it last christmas ive had it since then:P) and buy myself a Classic :P cos they sound amazing! :P

NatD

LOL - no worries!Personally, why you would want to watch movies on … LOL - no worries!Personally, why you would want to watch movies on something so small is beyond me. But great for Photo's and other media as well, and the deal from La Redoute made it as cheap as a 8gb Nano for me!

seriously Nat, I watch stuff on mine most nights, and when my band go away on tour/abroad whatever Its my life support
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions