Found 9th Mar 2008
I'm after one of these, anyone know the cheapest place to get one at the moment?

Amazon have them for £145.70. I wonder if there are any vouchers/deals etc. anywhere else to find it cheaper?

Cheers

4 Comments

If you get one from John Lewis, you can use a £15 voucher to bring it down from £159.00 to £144.

The code for £15 discount is YPP851MPL667

If you have a Quidco account, buy through there to hopefully get a further cashback of either 3% or 6%(I don't know how they class i pods).

£139.68 3% discount

£135.36 6% discount

I would expect that there will be someone else who knows cheaper places, but got a few pounds off for you for now.

Check this thread out: hotukdeals.com/ite…c-/

Brand New Sealed - asking £110

Original Poster

Thanks for the replies guys.

What are the delivery times like with John Lewis? Had a good google around and this seems the cheapest about when you factor in Quidco and vouchers (ta thesaint) :thumbsup:

Dixons have the Silver 80gb delivered for £140.55. Been looking around myself and this is one of the cheapest i've found. Black one is £5 more though.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…822
    2. Cineworld - possible to book film for future at counter to save booking fee…33
    3. Aliexpress - To be trusted?810
    4. Driving anxiety.2841

See more discussions