Groups

Ipod Classic Advice!

Hi all,

I am looking to get an ipod classic 80gb (upgrading my video ipod), and I have been wondering...whether to wait till september for new ipods or just stick to getting a classic now...or wait until they are reduced even more????

Looking to spend just over £100. What are the new features on the new ipod ????

Thanks

19 Comments

don't new ipods come out every 2 years?

Original Poster

pikachu12;2808518

don't new ipods come out every 2 years?

dono. well i heard new ones are out in september :?

Keynote is due around Sept/Oct.. I'd wait until that to see if anything new in the iPod family is coming. Might be a new model, might be a price cut.. might be nothing. At least you won't kick yourself a few weeks after buying it tho..

Original Poster

thelioncub;2808525

Keynote is due around Sept/Oct.. I'd wait until that to see if anything … Keynote is due around Sept/Oct.. I'd wait until that to see if anything new in the iPod family is coming. Might be a new model, might be a price cut.. might be nothing. At least you won't kick yourself a few weeks after buying it tho..

thanks...teddington...im quite close o you :-D...Shepperton :-D

samwhitewick;2808531

thanks...teddington...im quite close o you :-D...Shepperton :-D

Ah.. yep.. I probably pass you on my way to Thorpe park! Teddington is far cooler tho
    lol

]http//ww…340

£118 Inc for a refurbished 80gb classic.

Banned

They were posted as £105 delivered from Apple last weekend. Dunno if any left.

Original Poster

thelioncub;2808583

Ah.. yep.. I probably pass you on my way to Thorpe park! Teddington is … Ah.. yep.. I probably pass you on my way to Thorpe park! Teddington is far cooler tho ;)lol

I always past teddington on the way to kingston :-D
    Rep added for everyone else

Original Poster

guv;2808759

They were posted as £105 delivered from Apple last weekend. Dunno if any … They were posted as £105 delivered from Apple last weekend. Dunno if any left.

dam it...all at full price

Original Poster

rob585;2808653

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/146340£118 Inc for a refurbished 80gb … http://www.ebuyer.com/product/146340£118 Inc for a refurbished 80gb classic.

Anywhere cheaper than this????

Banned

samwhitewick;2809331

dam it...all at full price

Yeh, I checked it out after (sorry should have posted!). Price was £115 (not £105) but there was £4 quidco as well.

samwhitewick;2809321

I always past teddington on the way to kingston :-D

Kingston.. Gah.. have to go there every day!

Original Poster

guv;2810116

Yeh, I checked it out after (sorry should have posted!). Price was £115 … Yeh, I checked it out after (sorry should have posted!). Price was £115 (not £105) but there was £4 quidco as well.

thanks guv

Seen a brand new one on ebay for £130 odd. might get that

I'm looking for one too, so will also be grateful for tips on the cheapest place to get one. Ebay's not great for after sales service (from experience). Would rather pay a bit more for the extra peace of mind.

Original Poster

nomdeplume;2826696

I'm looking for one too, so will also be grateful for tips on the … I'm looking for one too, so will also be grateful for tips on the cheapest place to get one. Ebay's not great for after sales service (from experience). Would rather pay a bit more for the extra peace of mind.

yeh was thinking that. I wouldn mind a refurb one with warranty....still not sure whether to get one now or wait till they get cheap after the new one are out in september

i've got one if your still looking to buy one ? ]http//ww…co/

Original Poster

went int apple and they said they havnt heard anything about the new range...is there a new range coming out???

whats the best deal atm??? refurbished etc?

news bout the new apple products are out on sept 9 in a press conference....hope that helps as i'm in the same situation as you....

Original Poster

killabyte;2896377

news bout the new apple products are out on sept 9 in a press … news bout the new apple products are out on sept 9 in a press conference....hope that helps as i'm in the same situation as you....

thanks rep added
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Rest In Peace Jerry Lewis.66
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?66
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?99
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846240

See more discussions