Groups

iPod classic and its scratches

Gr lol!
    I put my Classic in my pocket for the first time without a sock and my bose triport jack scratched the screen
    So does anyone know a good scratch remover that they have tested and it works well?
    Thanks
    Jack

3 Comments

get a tube of "displex" its done the trick for me a few times, ive used it on ipods, phones and other stuff. theres loads of people sell it on ebay

I used T-Cut car polish (the clear one not the color magic stuff!) on my old Ipod it worked a treat, just have to use a very small amount and go in circular motion on the screen, then wipe it all off after with a different cloth.

ericc78uk;3068500

get a tube of "displex" its done the trick for me a few times, ive used … get a tube of "displex" its done the trick for me a few times, ive used it on ipods, phones and other stuff. theres loads of people sell it on ebay

Is this ok to use on touchscreen phones as well? My viewty is pretty scratched?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2664
      2. word survey1013
      3. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1627
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1518

See more discussions