ipod classic...can you get a program to send music back to itunes.

7 replies
Found 22nd Apr 2009
Hi
I am thinking of buying an ipod classic to store all our music on. We already have 3 other ipods in the house for travel.
I would like to put everything on it including all our old CD's.
I have been told there is a program where you can send the music back to your itunes when you want. This would mean i wouldnt have to store everything on my main computer which would help my memory no end. At the moment i am contemplating getting an external drive just for the itunes stuff but then thought i would need a second one as a back up.
If there is a program out there this would solve that problem as the classic would act as the back up. A classic and an external hard drive are not going to break at the same time.
I did not think you could transfer music from your ipod into itunes unless it was already there but a friend is adament there is.
can anyone help thanks, and do you think my idea is good.

7 Comments

To take songs off your ipod and put them on to itunes there are lots of things you can download.

I use ]copytrans, really quick and easy to use

i asked this before and managed to transfer songs from ipod to itunes...lemme find it

]here u go brah

senuti, and you should get that external drive, if you loose/break/get stolen one of your ipods you don't wanna loose all the music at the same time.

magicbeans;4997885

i asked this before and managed to transfer songs from ipod to … i asked this before and managed to transfer songs from ipod to itunes...lemme find it]here u go brah

Was just away to write it all out again! :-D

bruffterman;4997925

senuti, and you should get that external drive, if you loose/break/get … senuti, and you should get that external drive, if you loose/break/get stolen one of your ipods you don't wanna loose all the music at the same time.

This program - dead easy to use. Although I think it may only be for Mac?:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks very much and i will get an external hard drive as well.
All your answers are really appreciated.

bazzaric;4997948

Was just away to write it all out again! :-D

bless ur a sweetheart. no rep to rep again!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Issue with Quidco referrals not tracking22
    2. What's the best used laptop I can get for £180?22
    3. Android TV box help?22
    4. Best phone for spec- canada and uk?11

See more discussions