Groups

Ipod Dock Extension Cable

in need to an ipod extension cable for a sound dock.

or can any one point me in the right place to buy a male and female connector to make my own

9 Comments

so you can extend the usb or the audio cable?

Original Poster

will be the audio/charging cable

Original Poster

greg_68;5627967

]Like this?

exactly like that but maybe one thats located in UK as that with postage will be £20

but yes thats exactly what im looking for

By a million to one shot there is one in the FS section.

hotukdeals.com/ite…er/

I don't think they are available outside of the US so seems like a good deal to me.

Sorry, did not read your thread properly.

Original Poster

greg_68;5628081

By a million to one shot there is one in the FS … By a million to one shot there is one in the FS section.http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/431331/cablejive-2-feet-ipod-dock-extender/I don't think they are available outside of the US so seems like a good deal to me.

yeah i seen that, too much money. they ship out side of US and get it delivered for £19.50 odd. so i wouldnt buy it unless they dropped there price

mds1256;5628119

yeah i seen that, too much money. they ship out side of US and get it … yeah i seen that, too much money. they ship out side of US and get it delivered for £19.50 odd. so i wouldnt buy it unless they dropped there price

Well offer them £10-15 then. Let them know you can get it for £19.50

Original Poster

bought one

thanks for all replies
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Minecraft Xbox One S Leaked11
      2. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831530
      3. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial78
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1328

See more discussions