Groups

IPod Docking Station - Please help

I'm getting an IPod for XMas and want a docking station to listen to it through so I can rid of my old stereo, if anyone has any recommendations, they would be welcomed. Thanks!

7 Comments

It all depends which iPod you own.
    They are different and the docking stations are different accordingly.

Shima

This is a fantastic deal but not sure if its what your looking for!! Certainly ideal for taking on holiday or playing in your kitchen/bathroom..

Home Bargains/Quality Save are selling a small doking station which fits my Ipod nano plus the bigger version for just £2.99!! It folds away into a little box shape & has fantastic sound for the size of it. They also sell the rubber ipod covers for £1.99 (I think)

Heres a link for Home bargains, it'll give you an idea if there any any store close to your home..

homebargains.co.uk/

Logitech MM50 would get my vote.

tesco's had one for £39 reduced from £79, I bought one and was really impressed. I was looking for one and only got it because I could take it back if it was ****. But it has a really good sound to it and is better than the istation 7, its made by Logitech.

Assuming you are getting one of the new iPods I would go for this. It is £49.99 from Amazon and it has an FM radio as well.

]iPod Docking Station

Argos has the Jive Box which is about £125 but has fab sound. Or try Sainsbury which has a really good one which is not that expensive.

Original Poster

Thanks! its the new ipod nano 4gb model.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO78
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30384
      4. PlayStation Hacked Again?44

See more discussions