Groups
    EXPIRED

iPod Docking Station recommendaions

I have a budget of £40 for the above as a gift. Has anyone got any recommendations on a good quality one, good sound and sturdy. Needs to be an instore collect as it's a leavubg present.

Cheers in advance plus rep for any help :0)

4 Comments

I'd recommend this one. I don't own it but I was going to get it a couple of weeks before Xmas as it was half price back then too but the day I went to buy it it had gone back up to full price and didn't come back down again - was proper kicking myself!

Looks decent, 9 watt RMS, and has a remote control. You could use the other tenner to buy them a bottle of something nice.

Don't forget 3% Quidco / TCB which also applies to instore pick up purchases.

comet.co.uk/sho…-UK

I know its stretching your budget but there is a Sony icf-clip that is £50 but sounds amazing for it size and cost. try to nip into Tesco's and ask to try it, its well worth the £50 :roll:

Original Poster

RiPPeR;8888888

I know its stretching your budget but there is a Sony icf-clip that is … I know its stretching your budget but there is a Sony icf-clip that is £50 but sounds amazing for it size and cost. try to nip into Tesco's and ask to try it, its well worth the £50 :roll:

£10 is a bit of a stretch :oops:

what about this one ?

currys.co.uk/gbu…tml

i was thinking of getting this one but dont know ifs its any good. £34.99
    play.com/Ele…nre
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Decent hoover66
      2. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)46
      3. Job Centre sending text to confirm appointment66