Groups
    EXPIRED

ipod earphones???

hey everyone! im looking for a pair of earphones for my ipod (its pink) but dont want to spend over £20. i would prefer genuine apple ones but would consider another make if they are far better than the apple ones. i really dont have a clue with earphones as to which ones are a bargain and which are just plain [email protected] any help would be appreciated

10 Comments

Skullcandy all the way

I have the black version of these

amazon.co.uk/Sku…-35

They are lush

Original Poster

what are they like for sound though? they look pretty neat!

I've always had Sony earphones and they are great. Fantastic base, they look great and they don't distort.:-D

Original Poster

akme;4283666

Skullcandy all the wayI have the black version of … Skullcandy all the wayI have the black version of thesehttp://www.amazon.co.uk/Skullcandy-Smokin-3-5mm-Stereo-Headphones/dp/B000FH5XK0/ref=sr_1_35?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1233768560&sr=8-35They are lush

just read a review for these on play and they say they break easily

Can't go wrong with a pair of Sennhieser CX300. Normally retail about £30.00, but you can pick these up around £15-£17check out Amazon for a review - amazon.co.uk/Sen…UNM

Got a pair of Creative EP-630 earphones and they're great for the price. They're on par with the CX300 in terms of sound quality imo.

]Review here
    ]Amazon link

scotsann;4284023

Can't go wrong with a pair of Sennhieser CX300. Normally retail about … Can't go wrong with a pair of Sennhieser CX300. Normally retail about £30.00, but you can pick these up around £15-£17check out Amazon for a review - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sennheiser-CX300-Eco-Headphones-Black/dp/B000S8EUNM

Agree very good and fitted girlfriends small ears easily.

Have the pink one on

amazon.co.uk/Sen…8-7

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

ordered the cx300s in white. thanks to those who recomended them and rep coming your way!

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Legal advice?79
      2. Ditched Sky78
      3. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?34
      4. Chromecast11

See more discussions