ipod faults

i just wanted to know what could be wrong with an ipod touch what comes on but doesn't stay on for long just wanted to know so that i could bid on it on ebay

12 Comments

I wouldn't touch it to be honest could be anything wrong with it.

Could be a battery problem do you use it and recharge it regularly?
Or has it been left uncharged for a long period of time?

Original Poster

Frankie1;5903025

Could be a battery problem do you use it and recharge it regularly?Or has … Could be a battery problem do you use it and recharge it regularly?Or has it been left uncharged for a long period of time?

no i haven't got it i'm just asking as they is one on fleabay and i wanted to find as i don't want to get it and then i can't even fix it

Original Poster

i'm already not too chuffed about the ipod i have got now so don't want the same to happen again

atigona;5903060

no i haven't got it i'm just asking as they is one on fleabay and i … no i haven't got it i'm just asking as they is one on fleabay and i wanted to find as i don't want to get it and then i can't even fix it

Errmmm I'm not sure pm me id number and i'll take a look for you but bear in mind in around 3 weeks ipod touch 3g is coming out so the 2g's should be dropping in price. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

if any of you people have one can you give me a shout have got an ipod video 3rd gen that im willing to trade and give cash on top aswell with for one

Original Poster

this is the item number

Very wierd but seing its a 1st generation and its old i supose it will be battery problem.

Original Poster

so would i just need a new battery

atigona;5903135

so would i just need a new battery

I would gues soo yes but don't hold me on that. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

i rather leave it by the way you wouldn't be interested in a 8gb ipod video 3rd gen
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again614
    2. PS4 Beta Software Version 5710
    3. Sad news about Barcelona2073
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846124

See more discussions