Groups

Ipod Froze

it shows itunes logo and an arrow pointing to it with a usb cable, although itunes now fails to recognise the ipod, i was updating the firmware through itunes... please help

Greatly appreciated

5 Comments

Just leave it running till the power goes in the battery, and it will reset itself.

No need to wait for the power to drain, just reboot it.
    ]instructions here

(I would have given the specific instructions for your iPod had you told us which one you have!)

Just leave it running till the power goes in the battery, and it will … Just leave it running till the power goes in the battery, and it will reset itself.

If it's a classic I would never recomend letting the battery drain - you might never get it booted up again!

No need for thanks :roll:

Original Poster

Babbabooey;4546615

No need for thanks :roll:

Yeah thanks sorry about that thanks to all who took the time to post, appreciated.:thumbsup:
    Literally seconds after posting this itunes recognised my ipod and said it needed to be restored so i forgot about the thread due to the fact i was putting all my songs back on :x.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1117
      2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…22
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions