Groups

iPod headphones

I got the iPhone back in April

Today ive started to get sound through only one headphones which us a real pain the [email protected]

These should still be covered by warranty shouldn't they. Only problem is I can't find the receipt. How should I go about getting them replaced?

5 Comments

If the ipod is registered Im guessing they would know for how much longer it is in warrenty.
    Basically, phone Apple and see what they say.
    It may just depend on who you get through to whether you'll get a replacement or not.

EDIT:

You can order a replacement online:
    selfsolve.apple.com/Get…203

my headphones just broke too for my ipod touch. Think i might just sve up for some nice skull candy or seinheisser in ear headphones though

stratomaster;2614720

my headphones just broke too for my ipod touch. Think i might just sve up … my headphones just broke too for my ipod touch. Think i might just sve up for some nice skull candy or seinheisser in ear headphones though

You could always get the replacements, keep them in the ipod touch box, then if you ever need to sell it you have new headphones there for it.

I'm pretty sure this ALWAYS happens to the white apple headphones. I've had about 3 pairs. I ring their customers services and they send me a new pair each time.

Original Poster

angelfairee;2614752

I'm pretty sure this ALWAYS happens to the white apple headphones. I've … I'm pretty sure this ALWAYS happens to the white apple headphones. I've had about 3 pairs. I ring their customers services and they send me a new pair each time.

what number do you ring?

does it matter that i jailbroke the iphone and so it isnt registered?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …280967
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp12
      3. What is there free to do in your town?37
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635

See more discussions