Groups

ipod help please, broken screen, is it fixable?

ive got an old 8gb nano sitting around, there is a line through the screen, i bought a new one a long time ago but now this has been gathering dust, is it worth fixing up, is it possible?

advice please

Thanks

4 Comments

Does it work? and how big is the line? Is it dead pixels or a physical crack? i think there maybe someone who may buy it depending on the crack: ]Potential Buyer

Original Poster

Scream;2834102

Does it work? and how big is the line? Is it dead pixels or a physical … Does it work? and how big is the line? Is it dead pixels or a physical crack? i think there maybe someone who may buy it depending on the crack: ]Potential Buyer

right what ive figured out is that at some point pressure must have been applied to the screen, the ipod is fully working, the line is dead centre of the screen and takes up 1/5 of the viewing screen going straight across. the screen is not cracked at all.

thanks for the link

No probs. From past experience you're better off selling it than trying to get it repaired especially if you've got a new one.. You'll make money instead of losing it.

Original Poster

hmmm, ill think about selling it, i paid so much for it dont want to sell it for next to nothing thats the only problem

thaks for your help anyways some rep has been left
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions