Ipod help,please

Hi , I have an iphone and have my itunes set up for this . Now my daughter has recieved an ipod nano for xmas . I have set her account up under my account ( by holding shift upon opening itunes and renaming her folder ) , i have purchased an album for her and succesfully loaded it on to the nano .

Now though im a tad confused. The album ive bought , should it be on my computer somewhere ? as i cant find it .

Also when i plug my iphone back in i cannot see the album even in itunes so i cannot load it on to my phone .

Can you buy 1 album and load on to numerous devices , or is it only for 1 device ?

thanks in advance for any help

4 Comments

Yes it can be used on numerous devices

Should be under my music then itunes then itunes media - music and should be there

If no have you tried a search through the computer ? Top of a window e.g my docs says search - search c drive and type in the album or artist

Edited by: "dandoc2" 26th Dec 2010

Original Poster

Hi thanks for the reply . However the album is not there . I have tried also a search of the c: drive and it returns no results

Hmmmm best bet contact itunes and they will allow a free redownload of the album

Wait for another reply on here before doing the above though

Original Poster

ok , thanks any way mate
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763944
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846082
    3. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2033
    4. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2450

See more discussions