iPOD NANO - 3rd and 4th Generation Differences

7 replies
Found 17th Feb 2009
'Besides looking different are there any other differences between these ipods?

Thanks

7 Comments

yess the 4th one asuming your talking about the chromatic has the shake funtion were you shake it and it changes song and the landscape funtion when you turn it it switches views

and the chromatic has firmware updates and i think it has more battery life

the new ones also have the "genius playlist" function. but if you are simply referring to what they can do-ie mp3/mp4/photos etc then they are the same.

Banned

hi i have an ipod nano 3rd gen i think they are good and small good for running

LOOOOOOOOOOOL oval shape piece of !"£$%

My youngest got one of the 4th Gen for Xmas

Is anyone else having problems charging a 4th gen in a Bose Soundock or other dock for that matter. ?? It comes up with a message something like"Unit charging is not supported on this device"

:x

Rockhound;4432568

My youngest got one of the 4th Gen for XmasIs anyone else having problems … My youngest got one of the 4th Gen for XmasIs anyone else having problems charging a 4th gen in a Bose Soundock or other dock for that matter. ?? It comes up with a message something like"Unit charging is not supported on this device":x

They changed the bottom ever so slightly so the accessories you had for previous version wont work on this one. Annoying because it fits, but doesnt work!

We had this problem with a speaker and a charger
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711606
    2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would35145
    3. UBER can be a waste of money1223
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769252

See more discussions