Groups

iPod nano 4th gen

How do you turn these off?

Last night I turned mine off by holding the bottom button, went to use it today and the battery had gone so obviously using the bottom button does nothing!

Can anyone help

13 Comments

put it on the floor, stamp on it untill the screen goes blank. simple.

Original Poster

yimmie;3289591

put it on the floor, stamp on it untill the screen goes blank. simple.

But it'll still not charge no doubt.

Judging by the discussion on the Apple forum others are having battery problems too...

discussions.apple.com/thr…036

You can also force it to go to sleep by holding down the play/pause … You can also force it to go to sleep by holding down the play/pause button for a few seconds.

i'd try that. sounds easy enough.

Original Poster

yimmie;3289601

i'd try that. sounds easy enough.

That's what I'm doing

t0mm;3289607

That's what I'm doing

ooh, weird, have you charged it up since you last tried to switch it off?
    i've only got a shuffle and don't know much but i'll carry on looking for you!

Original Poster

yimmie;3289614

ooh, weird, have you charged it up since you last tried to switch it … ooh, weird, have you charged it up since you last tried to switch it off?i've only got a shuffle and don't know much but i'll carry on looking for you!

I have, and ive noly listened to about 3 songs and the silver batterys gone down!

I might ring them up on monday.. I've only had it since thursday! left it on charge til friday!

t0mm;3289670

I have, and ive noly listened to about 3 songs and the silver batterys … I have, and ive noly listened to about 3 songs and the silver batterys gone down!I might ring them up on monday.. I've only had it since thursday! left it on charge til friday!

harsh man, all i can find is the holding down play button i'm afraid. There must be more ways though. Have you looked through the menu?

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k279/bangerboy210/jigsaw.jpg

:cry:

Original Poster

yimmie;3289674

harsh man, all i can find is the holding down play button i'm afraid. … harsh man, all i can find is the holding down play button i'm afraid. There must be more ways though. Have you looked through the menu?

Aye I dont think there ever has been a 'power button'

its just a sleep button.

Original Poster

It's kinda the same I guess, I'll have a gander tomorrow

Thanks Yimmie,means alot

Original Poster

posting to fix the timing problem.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32203
      2. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30390
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1639
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …77132

See more discussions