Groups

ipod nano 4th gen / ipod touch 2nd gen help please

hi, sister wants to do a swap my ipod touch 2nd gen (new cond) for her ipod nano 4th gen (yellow) new cond and £40. Who is getting the better deal out of the both of us?
    How much is is nano 4th gen worth?>
    How much is a touch 2nd gen worth?
    Both 8gb, both new cond
    Regards
    Thanks in advance.

11 Comments

Original Poster

need a quick reply as shes going out soon!!

The touch 2nd gen can be bought for around £130 or so, the nano 4th gen can be bought for around the £100 mark, maybe a bit less.

Original Poster

shibi din;6804759

The touch 2nd gen can be bought for around £130 or so, the nano 4th gen … The touch 2nd gen can be bought for around £130 or so, the nano 4th gen can be bought for around the £100 mark, maybe a bit less.

i know that! im talking 2nd hand terms..

Original Poster

beverley1403;6804786

I just bought a nano 8g in fantastic condition for £63 on ebay, I'd say … I just bought a nano 8g in fantastic condition for £63 on ebay, I'd say your sister is getting the better deal. I've also got an ipod touch and think its a lot better than the nano. But thats just my opinion.

ive seen one for for £70 and a touch 2g went on here for like a 100? maybe i can get 50 off her.
    Other answers please

Original Poster

massmail666;6804793

ipod touch is a million times better than any ipod nano.

i dotn really get the most out of mine though, just music i use it for really.

Original Poster

massmail666;6804849

but still its hard to get used to the ipod nano clickwheel once u have … but still its hard to get used to the ipod nano clickwheel once u have used a ipod touch for a while, the touch screen is so much better.

i take it on board but i really need the extra cash! Can anyoen give me an average price for a 2nd hand touch 2g 8gb, and 2nd hand nano 4g 8gb? Would be useful. Not bothered about the feature talk etc

Original Poster

bump please

Original Poster

bump 2

its your sister do the deal whichever way lol.

Original Poster

MarzBarz;6806884

its your sister do the deal whichever way lol.

yeah but i dont want to get ripped off lol

Original Poster

final bump - please help
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523466
      2. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work33
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3641402
      4. Gold Flamedeer thread (ABSOLUTELY NO HINTING/MENTIONING THE TRADING OF GOLD…46

See more discussions