Groups

Ipod Nano 4th Generation for £45.8 incl delivery!! New customers only + Quidco

Using the new customer code twice (ZG430), I got the nano for £45.8 delivered, including £5.49 from Quidco.

I first ordered one, but decided to cancel since I had changed my mind about the colour, and also forgot Quidco. I called CS, and they cancelled the order without issues. When trying to order again, couldn't use the new customer code anymore, so I created another account.

Looking at my bank statement, they created my account twice with £30. Total price for the Ipod nano comes to £45.8, incl. Quidco. Can't beat that price!

7 Comments

Not sure how you'd consider that a deal

Not a deal and best of luck when they catch up with you.

Wouldn't think that was a deal !

supermod

This isn't a deal, it's a specific account error where you've been accidentally credited twice with a voucher code if I'm reading the information correctly.

Moved to MISC, thanks.

Original Poster

I guess it would be a deal if people could reproduce it.

I ordered last week, so I doubt they will correct it now. They wouldn't be able to withdraw the money again.

sebtomato;3691186

I guess it would be a deal if people could reproduce it.I ordered last … I guess it would be a deal if people could reproduce it.I ordered last week, so I doubt they will correct it now. They wouldn't be able to withdraw the money again.

Lolzorz! Famous last words... :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764252
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1828
      3. Find out how good your GP surgery is78
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31145

See more discussions