Groups
    EXPIRED

Ipod Nano

Got my daughter a ipod nano 4th gen in feb this year it went for a swim in the toilet about 3mths ago thanks to my toddler son, but after drying out for a few days it's worked fine until today... it's now unresponsive tried resetting, and full factory reset but still nothing, can i claim through the warranty or can i try soething else to get it working.

computer stil sees it...
    switches on ...
    can't get by language screen as it won't let me click anything.

any suggestions

2 Comments

There is a moisture sensor inside the ipod nano 4th gen that turns pink when it gets wet so i doubt you would have any luck under warranty.

Any chance you can claim under your house insurance ?

Original Poster

crunch;6954652

There is a moisture sensor inside the ipod nano 4th gen that turns pink … There is a moisture sensor inside the ipod nano 4th gen that turns pink when it gets wet so i doubt you would have any luck under warranty.Any chance you can claim under your house insurance ?

cheers i'll take into apple store today and see what they say.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2460
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846375
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767298
      4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***721

See more discussions