Groups
    EXPIRED

iPod Nano

Hi, I'm looking for the best price for a black iPod Nano - preferably the 1GB one. Best I've found so far is £92.00 on Amazon.

I'm hoping there's some really good voucher out there that'll beat that price :-)

Can anyone help?

16 Comments

Warm welcome to HUKD Misato

[SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]Apple iPod Nano 1GB Black with FREE JBL On Tour speakers[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Price: £99 inc Free delivery + 10% Quidco cashback

So, just [SIZE=2][COLOR=indigo]£90 delivered for 1 gb IPOD nano + speakers[/COLOR][/SIZE] (after Quidco)

Where: ]Carphone Warehouse

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/595/assetserveripodnanospea2jb.jpg

I know you say you wanted Black but I saw one on TJ Hughes ]2GB White Ipod Nano for £99.

]eBuyer have the 1gb black for £92

]Pixmania have the 1gb black for £91

Sharon,

The TJ Huges item is unavailable. Pixmania price is excl delivery.

By far, the best deal is from Carphonewarehouse - £90 inc delivery for 1gb IPOD + Free JBL speakers

A not so familiar name has the white Ipod Nano for £89.84 including delivery, located ]http//ww…450]

edi

Sharon,The TJ Huges item is unavailable. Pixmania price is excl delivery. … Sharon,The TJ Huges item is unavailable. Pixmania price is excl delivery. By far, the best deal is from Carphonewarehouse - £90 inc delivery for 1gb IPOD + Free JBL speakers

aww, shame it's unavailable i should have checked :eek:

I'd say the carphonewareshouse was a smashing deal. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Many thanks everyone! Unless I find better, Carphone warehouse it is then.

And ta for the welcome edi :smile: I've been a lurker for awhile - thought it was time I posted something :lol:

U r welcome Misato ;-)

Sharon:- TJH offer is a smash had it been available , have an eye though...

TheManWithNoName:- thanks for the find ;-)

[SIZE=2]the speakers retail for a min £50 at amazon.
    if that helps you a little more[/SIZE]

Original Poster

maccer

[SIZE=2]the speakers retail for a min £50 at amazon.if that helps you a … [SIZE=2]the speakers retail for a min £50 at amazon.if that helps you a little more[/SIZE]

Yes thanks. ;-)

Okay, I'm trying to look for it through Quidco - and can't find the Nano with speakers. Just the Nano alone.
    I've not used Quidco before (though I had signed up already) but surely I won't be able to use that direct link to the Nano+speakers to qualify for Quidco, correct?

[SIZE=2]go to the carphone warehouse site then search for the ipod nano through the site's search box....should be easy to find...[/SIZE]

Original Poster

ryoooh

[SIZE=2]go to the carphone warehouse site then search for the ipod nano … [SIZE=2]go to the carphone warehouse site then search for the ipod nano through the site's search box....should be easy to find...[/SIZE]

Should be but it isn't! This is daft - that link works, I just can't find it through Quidco. I've tried searching and looking under the audio & special offers menus.

How about from pc world for £86.45. Retails at £93, using discount code affnanb1 to get £2 off plus a further 5% from Quidco. Free delivery too

Consider the Samsung mp3 player. Its identical in size to the Nano and has a FM radio as well. I paid £45 for the 2Gb model on ebay with £5 for delivery. I had a Nano prior to this that broke in under 2 weeks. The samsung is brilliant and you don't have to use itunes, just drag and drop using your PC. Here's a link to the samsung. I'd give it 9/10

]

Hi woodburyboy and welcome to the forum. Thanks for the info in your post, but I had to remove the direct link to the eBay seller, as that is against our forum policy.

Thanks.

Ooooh, dont cross a mad Emma's line, she's a bit touchy like that.

I've never owned an Ipod, i first had a Creative Muvo 256Mb it was good until it became too small, so i now have a Cowon IAudio 20gb HD player, just as good as Ipod, drag and drop again no need for Itunes and more features at a less price!

I decided against the brand name for once, the market is flooded with good MP3 players and i was recommended by my cousin to get the Cowon one.

np...just do a search in ebay using 'samsung mp3 2Gb' et voila:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs2067
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047200
      3. Cheer me up please?1435
      4. word association Game74044586

See more discussions