Groups
    EXPIRED

ipod nano 8gb

Hi guys, i did not know where to put this so please excuse me if it is in the wrong place!;-)
    I have seen an ipod nano 8gb at dixons.I was wondering if it comes with the stuff needed to charge it?? or do i need to buy that seperate.
    Please help as i am new to all this technology:thumbsup:
    Kind regards

5 Comments

It's better off in miscellaneous forum, but i can help.

It will come with the wire which you connect to your PC to put songs on, this will also charge it. you can however buy the plug [which the wire fits into] and charge it by the mains instead of by a usb hub on your pc.

You can buy these on eBay for a cheap price just search: ipod mains plug

And it should bring some up for around £5.

Original Poster

t0mm

It's better off in miscellaneous forum, but i can help.It will come with … It's better off in miscellaneous forum, but i can help.It will come with the wire which you connect to your PC to put songs on, this will also charge it. you can however buy the plug [which the wire fits into] and charge it by the mains instead of by a usb hub on your pc.You can buy these on eBay for a cheap price just search: ipod mains plugAnd it should bring some up for around £5.

Thanks alot for that!:thumbsup:

BUT as you put it in "Deal Requests" have you considered a ]refurb unit from Apple, i got one for my wife, paid a fraction of the cost of a new one, has a one warranty from ]apple and everything in the box, it was perfect.

Mark

I wouldn't buy a mains charger off ebay for a 130 quid iPod...

last thing I want is a 20p plug on something that price. Be careful what you buy.

Adam

Original Poster

Thanks to all who replied!
    I bought the 8gb from amazon for £131.00 so i thought i got a decent deal(i hope!)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2644
      2. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1027
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767421
      4. One for the mathmeticians1624

See more discussions