Found 12th Nov 2007
IPod has completly packed up and won't even turn on, its still under warranty I guess, 11 Months old, can't find a email to email Apple about it and I dont fancy ringing >.

8 Comments

just take it to a local apple store with your recipt, they should fix it for you there

ring apple trust me they will replace it!

Original Poster

harvie316

just take it to a local apple store with your recipt, they should fix it … just take it to a local apple store with your recipt, they should fix it for you there

Nearest ones in Manchester so basically have to pay for a train and its my ex's.

atlewis

Nearest ones in Manchester so basically have to pay for a train and its … Nearest ones in Manchester so basically have to pay for a train and its my ex's.

AFAIK the only way to get them fixed is by taking them into a shop.

atlewis

Nearest ones in Manchester so basically have to pay for a train and its … Nearest ones in Manchester so basically have to pay for a train and its my ex's.

CALL THEM UP!
U.K. iPhone, iPod and Mac technical support: 0870 876 0753

They send a Currier to collect it for free!

I called and was told to take it back to where ever I got it from - did and they kept it for 24 hours while they checked it and then said it was fine. I asked them to check it again and this time they said they had LOADS of problems with it (as I had been) and gave me a replacement. This was over a year after I got it, and I got a better model as the price had dropped since it was bought

Original Poster

I took it to the place I got it from they told me to ring apple I'll try ringing in a bit just I cba, and its for my ex..
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Foo fighters presale code.3642
    2. Mobile WiFi calling?22
    3. Can you improve my PC build?44
    4. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed432

See more discussions