Found 22nd Jan 2006
Anyone got any good deals on speaker systems that will fit an ipod nano?

3 Comments

Xtrememac Microblast for iPod Nano

That one looks pretty decent

there are some other ipod speaker systems on that website which are compatible, or you can get mounts to make them compatible

edit: i bought some headphones from these guys (see my other post for someone wanting headphones) and they arrived the next day

Hi Jase.2, I have a brand new in box pair of Harman Kardon Soundsticks II which I was going to sell. I have sold 2 lots of these already and have one pair left. I use a set myself for my nano and they sound amazing, they are easily the best speaker around, I tried them all out at the Apple shop and bought a lot of 4. They retail at around £130. Let me know after you have checked them out.
store.apple.com/App…078

Hi Jase.2, I have a brand new in box pair of Harman Kardon Soundsticks II … Hi Jase.2, I have a brand new in box pair of Harman Kardon Soundsticks II which I was going to sell. I have sold 2 lots of these already and have one pair left. I use a set myself for my nano and they sound amazing, they are easily the best speaker around, I tried them all out at the Apple shop and bought a lot of 4. They retail at around £130. Let me know after you have checked them out.http://store.apple.com/Apple/WebObjects/ukstore.woa/9201610/wo/MZ7f0JdYA1qo2pDajdTfQIBz7cj/1.SLID?mco=CC7EA9EE&nplm=T90789

Didn't you mean to post that in the wireless headphone thread?
Anyway how much would you be looking for them?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. EA shuts down Visceral Games.56
    2. word association Game74244871
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826
    4. Misco about to go into administration912

See more discussions