Groups

iPod Question....

I have iTunes on my computer and an old iPod. I have just bought a new iPod Touch, if I plug it into the computer, will it just transfer the songs I already have on iTunes or is there anything else I need to do?

Also, can you save DVDs onto iPod Touch?

Thanks for help, rep for useful answers.

6 Comments

You'll need to sync your new ipod with itunes, it shouldn't be too hard, itunes will most likley recognise the new ipod and ask what you want to do.

As for the dvd's I've not idea, but I doubt it

you can rip the dvds to an ipod format using plenty of freeware available online.

You can either set up a new iTunes user and have completely different tracks, or sync what you have already. iTunes will give you that option.

With regard to DVD to iPod software, there are loads out there, but most of the freebies will have a watermark or only convert the first 10 minutes. There are a couple of freebie ones that do work -

davinciplanet.com/cop…re/ - will be worth a look as it will explain quite a lot

jodix.com/

I actually use ImToo Ipod converter, it's not free, but it does everything I need, and very fast too.

Hope this helps

Original Poster

scotsann;6755912

You can either set up a new iTunes user and have completely different … You can either set up a new iTunes user and have completely different tracks, or sync what you have already. iTunes will give you that option.With regard to DVD to iPod software, there are loads out there, but most of the freebies will have a watermark or only convert the first 10 minutes. There are a couple of freebie ones that do work - http://www.davinciplanet.com/copy-dvd-to-ipod-using-freeware/ - will be worth a look as it will explain quite a lothttp://www.jodix.com/I actually use ImToo Ipod converter, it's not free, but it does everything I need, and very fast too.Hope this helps

Great knowledge, thanks Scotsann, Rep added.

Thank you, good luck and enjoy your ipod touch - you'll love it!

use this to convert your dvd's to your ipod:

videora.com/en-…od/
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      2. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22
      3. How are Very for pre-orders ?33
      4. Furniture Sliders45

See more discussions