ipod question

    Just bought an ipod touch to use in the car, I have a cd player with aux input, what cable will I need to connect it? Looked on amazon but theres quite a few different ones all varying in price, eek!
    Thanks for any help!


    assuming your car has a standard 3.5mm jack connection then you will simply need a 3.5mm jack to jack cable, like this one on amazon . The connectors are the same as headphone connectors, but there's one at each end! Try plugging a pair of headphones into the car aux input to make sure it's the correct connector, but i'm about 99.9% sure it will be.

    Obviously I know nothing about the seller, but it just shows you should be paying about £1

    Male to male 3.5mm jack cable.

    Have a look in Poundland or 99p store as they sometimes have them in ;-)

    Original Poster

    thanks all
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278966
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635
      3. What is there free to do in your town?25
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020

      See more discussions