EXPIRED

Ipod Shuffle

Hey all,

Looking for a 1gb (or maybe 2gb depending on price) ipod shuffle as mine went through the wash. Its lovely and shiny now, but does very little else.

Best i can find is £31 - prefer it in silver if possible, but would consider the other colours bar green and pink.

Thanks...

7 Comments

Banned

Remember the pcworld price match will get you it today in store matched to Dabs.com price for £29.79

pcworld.co.uk/mar…230

Original Poster

Found it for £28 on dixons .. plus quidco ... plus use eggccard to buy it i guess ... thats another 5% off.

Will keep looking though!

Banned

Nah the egg card discount has finished, but good find, again you can get pcworld to pricematch it. That would bring it in at £27.59

Original Poster

i got 2.5% instant cashback on egg a few days ago!

Has appeared as a credit on my account and everything!

Banned

Is there anything else you are looking to buy as Tesco have them for £31.97. If you can add a further £8.03 to your order, you can then use code XXYR8H for £6 off. Effectively giving you it for £25.97

Banned

RCUK;2618233

i got 2.5% instant cashback on egg a few days ago!Has appeared as a … i got 2.5% instant cashback on egg a few days ago!Has appeared as a credit on my account and everything!

Ahh yeah thats on every purchase, I thought you meant the dixons specific discount they were doing recently :roll:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sky or Virgin?1418
    2. Tenant rights for failing agreement to replace carpets1015
    3. Which Smart Watch for Running?24
    4. O2 data roaming in France44

See more discussions