EXPIRED

ipod socks or alternative

hello

want ipod touch socks or fakes for my ipod touch

thanks for help
    will rep helpers

8 Comments

You could try these ]http//ww…ail

It's a tough transparent skin that you can cover the whole body of your Ipod or just the screen.

I bought one for my Creative Vision M,they are custom made for each product.They come from USA and with delivery will cost $10.50(just over a fiver!)

Here is the link showing how tough they are ]click

Well worth the money and it should arrive within the week.:)

Original Poster

repped is that like a film ? like goes on top of the ipod

qazim

repped is that like a film ? like goes on top of the ipod

Yes it is.

It comes on a backing paper,you soak it in water then slide the skin off and place it on your product.You should do this relatively carefully so it goes on neatly,but it is not a race against time!

When I did mine there were a couple of tiny air bubbles(really tiny!) but do not worry because these disappear over a short time.

The skins are pre cut to fit your product perfectly and come with full instructions on how to apply them.

Best £5 I spent,you would not know it is there and I am safe in the knowledge that my creative will not get scratched or smeared.

Here is the link to the application process ]http//ww…age

Original Poster

thanks muckypup

Yeas I have somthing like this for my old phone

But I want a sleeve nothing like a film or a case

thznks for the help anyway

No worries.

Is this the kinda thing your after ]click

?????

Original Poster

ahh i should of made it more clear
    somthing like this like a fake version or somthing to bring the price right now
    http://rocklobster.urbanblog.dk/files/2007/07/ipod-socks.jpg

muckypup

i know il sound stupid, but ive just got an ipod touch n i realli realli realli realli dont want th screen scratching

ive bin on tht site (best skin in the world) is the totaly body skin transparent or that is like a rubber one?
    cheers

deadduck_145

muckypupi know il sound stupid, but ive just got an ipod touch n i realli … muckypupi know il sound stupid, but ive just got an ipod touch n i realli realli realli realli dont want th screen scratchingive bin on tht site (best skin in the world) is the totaly body skin transparent or that is like a rubber one?cheers

The skins from 'bestskinsever.com' are totally transparent,my friend:thumbsup:
    For the ipod touch they do a screen skin or total body skin(only $2 difference which is about £1)

If it was me I would go for the total body skin.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7311389
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767509
      3. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …55
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691428

See more discussions