Groups
    EXPIRED

Ipod speaker dock?

I am looking to buy a speaker set up for my new ipod nano (8gb 3rd gen) for a party i am having next year. A wedding actually. I was wondering what the best ipod speaker setup was out there? I have heard of the Bose Soundock and the Klipsch iGroove but which is better for filling a room full of dancing people? Also if i needed more speakers could I hook them up to the docks??

Any suggestions? Budget is not really a problem I just want best all round quality.

5 Comments

I have a new 80gb Classic and would appreciate any comments from anyone?

Rather than an all singing / dancing one (like the BOSE) I am looking for something under £100 that we can take away with us, but still use in the garden and stuff!

Anyone?

Original Poster

NatD I would recommend the igroove whcih you can pick up for 99 quid from amazon for your use.

nickmax1

NatD I would recommend the igroove whcih you can pick up for 99 quid from … NatD I would recommend the igroove whcih you can pick up for 99 quid from amazon for your use.

Am tempted by this one!!!!! Available for £99 from Currys so not sure if there are any vouchers out there for this that will bring it down more?

Original Poster

Then there is the Klipsch iFi as well for some serious sound, only 175 at mobile fun.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?915
      2. Back to European satellite tv32
      3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…11
      4. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland78

See more discussions