iPod speakers recommendations

2 replies
Found 22nd Jun 2009
Hi wondering if any one has any advice. Looking to get a set of speakers to play and charge my 120Gb iPod Classic. i really like the look and sound of the Bose Sounddock II but at between £220-250 I am baulking a bit at the price. Does anyone have any other suggestions that will give the same or better quality but cheaper? I know that I would be paying a premium for the name but hey, you buy what you know.

2 Comments

]http//ww…on2 this is the series 1 bose the only difference in the series 2 is that you can plug other stuff into it and the edges are a bit smoother

"comet.co.uk/sho…on2 this is the series 1 bose the only difference in the series 2 is that you can plug other stuff into it and the edges are a bit smoother ."

Not quite true Beaky,

The series 1 (original) will not charge up 4th generation iPods like my Nano 4th gen and so they are only good for playback if you get a series1. For charging and playing for 4th gen the only way to go is series2.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Roku 4K Streaming Stick+ UK release date and price revealed44
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2547
    3. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland1640
    4. Coming up to bonfire night ...2341

See more discussions