Groups
    EXPIRED

Ipod Touch 16gb 2nd Gen

Anybody know of the best deal on a 2nd gen 16gb Ipod touch? Cheapest i could see was on Amazon at £209.

Also, as i'm likely to be getting one of these for christmas, can anybody that has one recommend any gadgets that are useful to go with? Will be getting some sort of screen protector but am open to suggestions for cases etc. don't mind places like deal extreme but don't want to pay too much out for the accessories

6 Comments

Assuming ]this must be a first gen ?

Original Poster

alictait;3473819

Assuming ]this must be a first gen ?

It is indeed :thumbsup:

Original Poster

cuzzy;3474226

Pixmania £203.60 … Pixmania £203.60 http://www.pixmania.co.uk/uk/uk/1581593/art/apple/ipod-touch-16-gb-new.html delivery is £7.80 but there are vouchers available here http://www.hotukdeals.com/all/vouchers/new?expired=false&mf=31 :thumbsup: Quidco also available.

Hmm.. that looks interesting. Never used pixmania, i presume they're reliable? :thumbsup:

littlesheepy;3474324

Hmm.. that looks interesting. Never used pixmania, i presume they're … Hmm.. that looks interesting. Never used pixmania, i presume they're reliable? :thumbsup:

Not used them personally, my sister had one delivered yesterday thats how I knew about the deal, it arrived within 3 days.

Original Poster

cuzzy;3474401

Not used them personally, my sister had one delivered yesterday thats how … Not used them personally, my sister had one delivered yesterday thats how I knew about the deal, it arrived within 3 days.

Cheers. Just actually managed to find it online at Dixons for £209 and there's a £10 off voucher knocking around, so that will do me. Just wanted to get it below the £200 mark :thumbsup: thanks again
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Car park fine UKPC1419
      2. Which Kodi Add-ons?44
      3. help: windows 10 wifi issue66
      4. Battery drain on iOS 1111

See more discussions