Found 26th Aug 2008
I just got one of these and its on 1.1.2

Does anyone know how I can upgrade this to the latest firmware that is 'jailbreakable'?

Do I do this via iTunes because wont it update it to 2.0.2 which isnt jailbreakable?

8 Comments

Pwnage Tool v2.0.2 as far as I was aware is jailbreaking the current firmware update, although not unlocking the iPhone as of yet.

If you want to update the firmware you need to do it through iTunes.

Check out our guide @ [url]www.mfg.me.uk[/url] it should take you through everything you need to do to get from 1.12/3 right up to the latest cracked version. Look for the apple FAQ section.

Original Poster

Well seeing as the idiots at apple want me to pay £5.99 for 2.0.2

can 1.1.5 be jailbroken with ziphone?

t0mm;2825994

Well seeing as the idiots at apple want me to pay £5.99 for 2.0.2 can … Well seeing as the idiots at apple want me to pay £5.99 for 2.0.2 can 1.1.5 be jailbroken with ziphone?

Ah yes, my bad...forgot they charged for that.

Original Poster

Celticsun;2826022

Ah yes, my bad...forgot they charged for that.

Its okay:thumbsup:

Can I jailbreak 1.1.5?

Original Poster

does anyone know any source links to agile messenger or another form of it because i cant seem to get it with the modmymessenger, it just errors.

you can jailbreak all the way up to 2.0.2 with pwnage tool (mac) and either quickpwn or winpwn (windows)

t0mm;2826824

does anyone know any source links to agile messenger or another form of … does anyone know any source links to agile messenger or another form of it because i cant seem to get it with the modmymessenger, it just errors.

see if you can get palringo, ive got it on my iPhone and my Touch with no issues
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Boredom1721
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522899
    3. Add one, leave one game54415483
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247676

See more discussions