Ipod touch

I have a 8gb 2nd gen ipod touch and i like the internet on it (wifi) is there a way to pay for the internet if your not near a free wifi connection?

and

Can anyone recommend me a cheap case for my ipod touch ? I dont want an expensive one, as long as it keeps it safe like a little pouch the old ipod nano's came with, i cant find any for the ipod touch,

Cheers!!

13 Comments

Have a look on ebay, theres some cheap ones here (]heres an example)

Original Poster

Nah, i mean like a soft cover like a sock

If you can survive without the genuine nature of a sock dealextreme.com/det….10

Just search that into ebay them, im sure they have the cheapest prices.

Original Poster

I have a 8gb 2nd gen ipod touch and i like the internet on it (wifi) is there a way to pay for the internet if your not near a free wifi connection?

I got one of these for mine, you can't even notice it's on it and it stops it getting sctatched, still looks like new, even the back of it.

zagg.com/?gc…kOA

Original Poster

ok ta

(or steal someone else's WiFi )

Teenage daughter is getting the 32gb touch for Xmas and we have wireless router in the house but the pc and laptops are set up with the wep key so can I do this with the touch as really do not want to have unsecured wifi.

Thanks

Should be OK. All you will need to do is enter the details ie network name & password.

weetoon1;3469356

Teenage daughter is getting the 32gb touch for Xmas and we have wireless … Teenage daughter is getting the 32gb touch for Xmas and we have wireless router in the house but the pc and laptops are set up with the wep key so can I do this with the touch as really do not want to have unsecured wifi.Thanks

Works exactly the same way as a wifi laptop, you just enter the WEP key

You can even set up your laptop to act as a wireless router. I am very often in hotels with wired connections and I set my laptop up to transmit as well as receive so I can connect my iPhone to it without paying expensive roaming charges.

Slick Tyre;3472002

Should be OK. All you will need to do is enter the details ie network … Should be OK. All you will need to do is enter the details ie network name & password.

Works exactly the same way as a wifi laptop, you just enter the WEP key

You can even set up your laptop to act as a wireless router. I am very often in hotels with wired connections and I set my laptop up to transmit as well as receive so I can connect my iPhone to it without paying expensive roaming charges.

Thank you all you have put my mind at ease.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763937
    2. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2032
    3. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2450
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846080

See more discussions