Groups

Ipod Touch!

Banned
    Hey, which should i get, the 1st gen 16gb or the new 2nd gen but only 8gb? I can't really afford the new 16gb because there well over £200 from what i've seen,

Any advice welcome.

Cheers

7 Comments

depends how much space u need

Do you need the external volume and external speaker,I had a 1st gen but found it quite annoying trying to get the volume level just right and there were plenty of time sat in the car aiting for kids when external speaker would have been nice
    Tony

Original Poster Banned

i don't know if i need them as i've never had 1

seanbwfc;3724277

i don't know if i need them as i've never had 1

I was having this problem. I couldnt decide whether to get the 8GB Touch 2G or the 16GB Touch 1G. In the end, after alot of research on the internet, I decided to get the 8GB Touch 2G. Unfortunetley, cant tell you what it is like as it is a Christmas present to me from my boyfriend and he wont let me near it until Christmas.

You need to decide how much room you really need, for me 8GB is plenty but it depends on how big your music collection is.

With the speakers, the 2G has them mainly for sound when playing games (so you dont need to wear your earphones)

Original Poster Banned

how many songs does a 8gb hold then? and does the 1st gen have that accelarometer thingy whats in the nokia n95?

seanbwfc;3724392

how many songs does a 8gb hold then? and does the 1st gen have that … how many songs does a 8gb hold then? and does the 1st gen have that accelarometer thingy whats in the nokia n95?

Holds up to 8 hours of video, 2,000 songs, 7,000 photos, or some of each

well the ipod touch 16 gb arent well over £200 any more i found one at the moment at comet for £199 so go for the 16 gb 2nd gen thereb great :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions