Groups

iPod Touch 2g case :o

I have an iPod touch 2g and would like a case, i've had a look around most of the normal sites but can't find anything I like.

I found this ifrogz one which I really like:

ifrogz.com/pro…460

I think it's american so I was wondering if it actually would fit alright in my UK ipod? Also, don't suppose anyone has one of theses - any good? Or if anyone knows any other good cases then feel free to add as i'm quite bewildered by it all! Who'd have thought - so much trouble for alittle case :P

Thanks all =D

5 Comments

I am looking for the same thing. All the cases I can find for the Ipod Touch 2G are ugly!

Original Poster

I think the iFrogz ones look pretty nice (ifrogz.com/pro…460) but I don't want to order one incase it differs for a UK model as it is an american brand. Don't suppose anyone knows?

what bout putting an invisible shield on it?

Why ge something nice and then hide it away in a case

Moofin;3904665

I think the iFrogz ones look pretty nice … I think the iFrogz ones look pretty nice (http://ifrogz.com/products.php?cat=460) but I don't want to order one incase it differs for a UK model as it is an american brand. Don't suppose anyone knows?

The iPods are exactly the same so you'll have no trouble

I have the griffin wave case for the 2nd gen touch. Similar design in that the lower 1/3rd slides off to allow easy docking. They various colours and even a chrome one just in case you don't want to lose that behind a case. The version I have is semi transparant so you can still see the back which I wanted as my 16g 2nd gen touch was a present so has been etched.

griffintechnology.com/cat…ses

Got mine from amazon for just over £10 although they do a 2pack for only £5 more.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      2. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      3. Apples new update610
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313799

See more discussions