Found 19th Dec 2009
I have been offered an Ipod touch, as above for £125.

It's in mint condition is it worth it?

13 Comments

Yes it is, although be sure not to burn your fingers on it.

Yes.

If its not stolen

Original Poster

It's not stolen.

it depends on the generation really. If its a 1g then its an ok price. If its any of the latter generations then i would jump on it as it would be a good price.

Also depends on other things like condition, and whether its boxed aswell as the accessories and whether its fully functioning

khy86;7277136

it depends on the generation really. If its a 1g then its an ok price. If … it depends on the generation really. If its a 1g then its an ok price. If its any of the latter generations then i would jump on it as it would be a good price.

Did they do a 32gb 1st gen ipod touch? I didnt think they did, but not being a fan of apple (or any partucular brand not 100% sure and too lazy to google it)

Original Poster

khy86;7277136

it depends on the generation really. If its a 1g then its an ok price. If … it depends on the generation really. If its a 1g then its an ok price. If its any of the latter generations then i would jump on it as it would be a good price.

I'm asking now.....

yes but make sure the previous owner washed their hands after going to the toilet last think you need on an ipod touch is smudges of the brown colour

harlzter;7277150

Did they do a 32gb 1st gen ipod touch? I didnt think they did, but not … Did they do a 32gb 1st gen ipod touch? I didnt think they did, but not being a fan of apple (or any partucular brand not 100% sure and too lazy to google it)

yes they did, i just wiki'd it

i just picked up a 32gb for £155 and thought that was a really good price, £125 is a steal snap it up dude

YES! i paid around £250. one of my best purchases

Original Poster

It must be less than a year old.

It's 5 months old.

Original Poster

Ok so I have it how do I tell which gen it is?

Original Poster

It is a 2nd gen.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Leicester sack their manager!816
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564085
    3. Mercedes-Benz recalls 400,000 cars in UK over airbag fault1311
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769220

See more discussions