Expired

ipod touch 32gb free on a contract ?

5 replies
Found 10th Dec 2009
I was wondering if any one knowns if any of the mobile phone shops e.g phones 4u, orange ect are giving away a free ipod touch 32bg? with a monthly contract?

any help in the right direction will be rewarded with rep

5 Comments

Banned

deal requests.

Original Poster

vibeone;7173981

deal requests.

i don't know how to change it

HI! i HAVE JUST SIGNED UP WITH BUYMOBILEPHONES.NET ON A 24 MONTH CONTRACT.
I GOT A SAMSUNG TOCCO LIGHT ON T-MOBILE CONTRACT WITH 300 MINS, UNLIMITED TXTS AND UNLIMITED WEB & WALK ( COMBI 15 PLUS) AND A 32GB IPOD TOUCH FREE WITH THE DEAL.
I HAVE THE PHONE & HAVE SENT OFF THE ATTATCHED VOUCHER FOR THE IPOD WHICH I EXPECT TO RECIEVE IN THE NEXT DAY OR 2.... HOPE THIS HELPS!!!!!
THE CONTRACT COSTS 20 POUNDS A MONTH!

Original Poster

minifitzy;7236080

HI! i HAVE JUST SIGNED UP WITH BUYMOBILEPHONES.NET ON A 24 MONTH … HI! i HAVE JUST SIGNED UP WITH BUYMOBILEPHONES.NET ON A 24 MONTH CONTRACT.I GOT A SAMSUNG TOCCO LIGHT ON T-MOBILE CONTRACT WITH 300 MINS, UNLIMITED TXTS AND UNLIMITED WEB & WALK ( COMBI 15 PLUS) AND A 32GB IPOD TOUCH FREE WITH THE DEAL.I HAVE THE PHONE & HAVE SENT OFF THE ATTATCHED VOUCHER FOR THE IPOD WHICH I EXPECT TO RECIEVE IN THE NEXT DAY OR 2.... HOPE THIS HELPS!!!!!THE CONTRACT COSTS 20 POUNDS A MONTH!

cheers mate but it is to late now ended up going apple as needed it like now but thanks

if ur still looking for one to buy , i have one for sale £160 delivered as new
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…22
    2. Foo fighters pre sale code45
    3. ZAVVI and Pre-Orders11
    4. Amazon New Christmas Gift Store - Not the best of suggestions.11

See more discussions