Groups

Ipod Touch 4g Repairs

Hi

i was wondering if anyone knew of any companys who could repair a ipod touch 4g screen my partners neice has droped her and broken the screen and would like it fixing.

If anyone knows of a company in Hull who could do it that would be even better or if not a reliable company who they could send to.

Any help would be great

Chris

8 Comments

Supermod

Someone will provide a link to a company from eBay who is known to be reputable.

can get a new screen from ebay for 29.99 , but its from hong kong 3 week delivery ,i was looking for one last week for my sister ,a few local repair shops told me £60 to fix

my son dropped his ipod touch 4 only a month old i went to apple store gave them the sob story and yes they replaced it for a new ipod touch free of charge restored my faith in apple worth a try good luck

kareandy

my son dropped his ipod touch 4 only a month old i went to apple store … my son dropped his ipod touch 4 only a month old i went to apple store gave them the sob story and yes they replaced it for a new ipod touch free of charge restored my faith in apple worth a try good luck

very very very lucky , as it was not a fault

yozzman1234

very very very lucky , as it was not a fault

...logic board on my mac failed ..£106 inc vat & apparently no labour @ the mac shop ..I consider myself luck too

Original Poster

ive had a look at the guides for self repair dcx but wouldent like to try it on the 4g i thought changing the battery on a iphone 3g was bad lol.

kareandy thanks for th suggestion but no local apple store in hull think the nearest is leeds and dont feel confident that it would work. ipod is only a month old was a xmas pressent from her mum.

Accidental damage on home insurance policy?

Original Poster

dont think they have home insurance not sure.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware22
      2. How are Very for pre-orders ?67
      3. No claims discount proof - Help needed66
      4. Are the free antivirus any good?11

See more discussions