Found 27th Feb 2010
My son wants an ipod touch for his birthday, as he's going to be 10 i'm guessing the 8mb will be enough for him (that's all i can afford anyway!)

The cheapest i've seen is £141.97 from Dixons

I've been looking on ebay and someone there is selling you a list of wholesalers that are selling them cheap, does anybody on here know who they are and how much cheaper they are likely to be?

6 Comments

dont bother it'll be those one of those rip of sites that you pay to bid on and can only bid at increments of like 1p

Original Poster

teshnit;7967895

dont bother it'll be those one of those rip of sites that you pay to bid … dont bother it'll be those one of those rip of sites that you pay to bid on and can only bid at increments of like 1p

oh right, they've had about 50 positive feedback saying they've saved loads on ps3, ipod, iphones etc. Thanks

if you look on the aldi site they are doing one for £30 on sunday not the real one but might serve your needs worth a look
aldi.co.uk/uk/…ain

ninegt;7968197

if you look on the aldi site they are doing one for £30 on sunday not the … if you look on the aldi site they are doing one for £30 on sunday not the real one but might serve your needs worth a lookhttp://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/offers_week09Sunday10.htm?WT.z_src=main

that looks more a fake nano than a touch, not a bad price though
corinne

The cheapest i've seen is £141.97 from Dixons

cheapest around atm:thumbsup:

Argos are doing the 8GB for £149.99 but you get a free Alba Speaker dock with it for free:
argos.co.uk/sta…htm
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anyone visiting centre parc longleat between 27th-30th22
    2. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…55
    3. Best place to buy a domain22
    4. Pictures from camera to android phone44
    5. meaning of op912

See more discussions